Patrachar Vidyalaya Shalimar Bagh
Patrachar Vidyalaya Shalimar Bagh address, Phone Number admission forms 2018 -2019 The government of India is taking various initiatives to promote the education and one such initiative is CBSE Patrachar Vidyalaya Shalimar Bagh in Delhi. Patrachar Vidyalaya refers to the open learning schools that give admissions to the students who were not able to complete their school education due to various reasons. Hence, the patriarchal Vidyalaya in Delhi raises its voice towards promoting education amongst all kind of people who are not completely educated or are from back ward families or come from small places. In other words, patriarchal Vidyalaya can also be known as distance learning or correspondence education on the school level. It is known for providing school education to people who are old enough and have passed the school years back. The student should only have the will to resume study and rest is done by the patriarchal Vidyalaya. The students passed from these institutes can easily go for government jobs that require the knowledge of only the basic subjects and can earn a handful of money required to look ahead to a better living standard.
- The students who are residing in Delhi or the jawans or the drop outs of 10th and 11th class can successfully get the admission in patriarchal school Delhi.
- The study shows that over 56,000 students have already enrolled in the patriarchal Vidyalaya.
- Any number of students is welcomed in patriarchal Vidyalaya as they offer correspondence education and have segregated the batches according to the requirement of the students.
- Here, the study material is provided to the students in the form of printed lessons on all the subjects. This material is provided to the students without any fee.
- The study material is entirely based on CBSE syllabus that is being taught in any other regular school under CBSE board.
- As per the directions of CBSE board, the vidyalaya also organizes personal contract program during the autumn break.
- The students here are also required to maintain 75% attendance to appear in board exams.
- The candidates are also required to submit their last produced pass certificate.
- The online application can also be done by visiting the CBSE website directly and filling up the admission form.
During the time of admission, the students are required to provide their valid address proof and all the relevant documents attested by the gazetted officer along with the photograph. These documents are then verified by the patriarchal Vidyalaya to confirm the admission. These schools are cost effective. Unlike the other big private schools that charges high amount of fees, the schools are low budget schools. Less fees does not mean that the education standards are also degraded. The school offers the sma syllabus, same certificates, same affiliations and same teaching procedure as any other private school with high fee structure. We also enable students to interact on one-on-one basis that becomes quite impossible in big schools. The teachers hired at our vidyalaya’s are also interviewed by the members of CBSE board. Even the question papers of the final board examination are same for all the schools including the patrachar vidyalaya. The results are also declared on the same website and the students are marked in the same manner as that of regular schools
Why CBSE Patrachar Vidyalaya in Delhi?
- Sometimes students have to discontinue with their studies due to some issues in the family or bad financial conditions.
- There are also families that do not educate the girl child after certain class.
- This might play a severe role in hampering the career of such students.
- To make it easier for such drop out students to move ahead in their life, CBSE patrachar Vidyalaya are playing a vital role in imparting education.
- The Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE directly supervises the working of Patrachar Vidyalaya.
Working of Patrachar School Delhi
- Patrachar School Delhi works under various verticals as per the requirement of the students.
- They arrange various batches to make it feasible for the students to attend the class as and when they are completely free to devote the time to education.
- Patrachar schools have evening as well as weekend batches along with the regular batches.
- People who are doing job can also resume study by attending the classes during the weekends or in the evening batches after completing their daily work.
- The Patrachar School also specializes in giving direct admission to the girl child in class 10th after passing 8th
- Timings of the schools are maintained according to the convenience of the students.
Courses offered at Patrachar Vidyalaya
- At patrachar vidyalaya Delhi we offer all the courses as are available in other schools for 10th and 12th
- In 10th standard we have all the subjects that include languages like hindi, English, Sanskrit, urdu and Punjabi and all the other subjects like science, maths, social studies, geography, history and physical education.
- Students in class 10th are required to select two languages and three subjectsincluding social science and one additional subject
- For class 11th and 12th we offer all the three streams of humanities (Arts), Commerce and science.
- In class 11th and 12th students are required to opt for one or two language along with three or four subjects and one additional subject from the concerned stream
- We also offer subjects with practical exams
- The practical exams are conducted for accounts, business studies, geography, sociology, home science, physics, chemistry, biology, history, physical education.
- The subject syllabus is same as that of any other institute affiliated to CBSE Board
- The board examinations and the result are also declared on the same day for all the CBSE affiliated schools.
Website : https://www.cbsepatrachardelhi.com/